Jewelry Insurance Claims
These are the steps to take following the loss or theft of your jewelry article:
- In case of the accident or loss of your jewelry items, please contact your insurance broker immediately. Please always report burglary or theft to the police.
- File a claim with your insurance company
- Decide if you would like reimbursement or replacement of your jewelry article.
- If you choose to get the article replaced, please book an appointment with us.
- For the appointment, please bring a previous appraisal and, if possible, a photo of the article. The more information you provide, the more accurately we can replace the article.
- A quote will be written for an identical replacement article that you will need to submit to the insurance company.
- After you receive the payment, we will the start the procedure to recreate your article, including a gemstone viewing (diamonds or coloured gemstones) and resin model (wax designs of your jewelry) samples.
- Your replacement item will include an appraisal from an independent jewelry appraiser.
- Submit the new documents to your insurance company.