How To Clean JewelryJune 5, 2020
How To Clean Your Jewelry:
- Keep your jewelry clean with a mixture of warm water and organic detergent. You can use soft toothbrush, rinse it well and dry.
- You can also clean it very gently with a polishing cloth.
- Do not clean your rhodium plated jewelry in chemical cleaners. It can wear the rhodium plating off more quickly.
- Avoid rubbing your jewellery against any hard surfaces.
- You’ll always want to remove your rings when you’re going to be doing a lot of work with your hands. This goes for when you’re doing tasks such as heavy cleaning and yard work.
- If you wear your rhodium plated jewelry for more than 2 years, the rhodium plating will wear off.
- To restore its white and shiny appearance you can have your jewelry re-plated by LL Private Jewellers.